Saturday, February 3, 2007

My coursework

At the moment, I have a lot of coursework. I have English, German, Biology, Mathematics and History coursework. Today I have been doing history coursework. I find it very difficult to start writing it. It is about the causes of The Troubles in 1969. I have six sources, which I must analyse to answer this question. I must also use my own knowledge. I hope to get an A* in this coursework ( the highest grade), as I got either full marks or almost full marks in my coursework before this, which was about castles. I thought that was quite fun, because we got to go to Dover castle and Deal castle. I thought Dover castle was amazing, as it is so old, and as it is the biggest castle of the world. It is a real icon of England, I believe; one sees it as one approaches England from Calais, if travelling by sea.

No comments: