Wednesday, April 4, 2007

These weeks

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but it's been a busy few months; I haven't had time to write in my diary either. At the start of March my youngest sister was six and my other sister, who is younger then I am, was fourteen at the end of March. on that day, I went on a maths trip, which my maths teacher organised. It was about maths in the el world and the talk was done by someone called Stephen Shepherd ( I think). the surname was definitely Shepherd. He did Maths, further maths, chemistry, physics and biology at university and now designs buildings, such as the Emirates stadium.
two days ago, I joined Iridia, a micronation. It needs citizens, so maybe you could join it. I might try to become the minister of language, as you have to design a conlang and I'm nterested in languages. Its website is: http://www.freewebs.com/empireofiridia/
On the topic of languages. I have had my first go at translation, as I had to translate a German manual into English for my Granddad's neighbours. I hope that I have done it well.

No comments: